- Keynote Presentation: Using Law Enforcement Interviewing Techniques to Improve Your Interviewing Skills (Hoover)*
- Session 2: 2018 Yellow Book Update (Dalkin)
- Session 3: Ethics and Civility (Quiner)
- Session 4: Scoping and Determining Objectives (Etzel+, Collier+, and Rowland)
- Session 5: Auditing Agreements Between Public and Private Entities: Challenges and Considerations for an Evolving Audit Environment (Montano, Eppstein, and Barnes)
- Session 6: Risk Assessment (Simmons)
- Session 7: Preventing and Detecting Fraud: A Law Enforcement Perspective (McCardell and Halvorson)
- Session 8: What We Learned – Key Takeaways from the 2018 Ransomware Attack on Colorado Department of Transportation (Blyth and Willis)
- Session 9: Crucial Conversations (Hubbard)
- Session 10: Jail Safety: Using Mixed Methods to Audit A Changing Environment (Gallaher, Finke, and Perischitte)
- Session 11: Blockchain Technology – An Introduction for Auditors (Evans and Pope)
- Session 12: Modernizing our Message: Effectively Communicating Audit Findings (Logan and Etzel)
- Session 13: Speed of Trust (Pettersen)+
Documents marked with a * are locked and password protected. Please refer to your welcome message for the password.
Presentations marked with a + either do not have a presentation or are not approved for posting on the event website.