The New England Intergovernmental Audit Forum (NEIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
New England Intergovernmental Audit Forum Spring Meeting
April 9, 2019
Thomas P. O’Neill Jr. Federal Building | Boston, MA
Registration: $75 (includes light refreshments) | Maximum CPE credits: 7
The New England Intergovernmental Audit Forum (NEIAF) will hold its Spring 2019 meeting on Tuesday, April 9th at the Thomas P. O’Neill Jr. Federal Building Auditorium (10 Causeway Street, Boston, MA). The theme of the meeting is “Leading in a Changing Environment” and will include discussions on effective leadership, change leadership and data-driven management practices. Registration will begin at 8:00am and the meeting is scheduled to run from 8:45am-4:00pm.
Gene L. Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States, will deliver the keynote address. Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Ernie Almonte, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Paul Johnson, Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Michael J. Missal, Inspector General, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Thomas Salmon, Assistant Inspector General for Integrity & Quality Assurance, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Thomas G. Shack III, Former Comptroller, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
For more information or to register, please visit www.regonline.com/neiafspring2019
- Materials from Previous Events
Contact Juanita Aiken, Executive Director, aikenJ@gao.gov or 202-512-5648.