The National Intergovernmental Audit Forum (NIAF), created in 1973, is an association of audit executives from federal, state and local governments. It exists to improve coordination, communication, and cooperation among its members, private sector firms, and other accountability organizations to address common challenges, increase public trust, and enhance government performance, accountability, and transparency.
The NIAF works with 10 Regional Forums throughout the United States. These forums provide a means to exchange views and solve common problems, promote audit standards, and coordinate audit guides.
- NIAF Charter
- Executive Committee
- Approved 2014-2020 Strategic Plan
- David M. Walker Excellence in Government Performance and Accountability Award
- Upcoming Events
- July 28, 29, and 30- 23rd Biennial Forum of Government Auditors Virtual Forum
- Previous Events
- NIAF Executive Roundtable on AI (2019)
- 2019 NIAF Forum
- 22nd Biennial Forum of Government Auditors (2018)
- 2017 NIAF Forum and Cybersecurity Conference
- 21st Biennial Forum of Government Auditors (2016)
Contact: Luis Escalante, Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-777-5693