Last Chance to Register!
Accountability in the Wake of COVID-19:
Preparing, Responding and Rebuilding Across all Sectors
MAY 18-19, 2021
10 AM – 4 PM EDT
Unlimited Group: $2850
Register unlimited staff until registration closes
Registration closes on Friday, May 7. REGISTER TODAY to secure your seat!
Agenda as of 5/17/2021
Session Titles Include:
- Case Study—Equity in Vaccination distribution
- Local, State, and Federal Issues Briefing
- Preparedness and Robustness of the Healthcare System
- GAO High Risk Update
- Lessons Learned from Vaccine Roll Out: Collaboration between Government, Private, and Philanthropic Sectors
- COVID Data Predictions and the Use in Audit, Preparing Government for Future Recovery Efforts
- Career Development Panels—The Attributes of a Leader: Different Stories, Different Journeys to Leadership
- Collaboration: Federal, State, Local During COVID-19
- Drinking Water and Power Grids: What Happens When Public Systems and Infrastructures Fail
- Future of Office Culture—Taking the “Tele” out of Telework. It’s just work.
Communicate, Coordinate, Cooperate
Continuing Professional Education Policy
The National Intergovernmental Audit plans to offer participants up to 12 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for full attendance at the virtual forum. There are no prerequisites and no advanced preparation required. The meeting was designed with the intention of adhering to the 2018 revision of the Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) (GAO 18-568G). Ultimate responsibility for determining whether CPEs qualify for credit rests with the individual or employing organizations.
Darreisha M. Bates
Executive Director, National Intergovernmental Audit Forum