The Mountain and Plains Intergovernmental Audit Forum (MPIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration now live for PNIAF Spring Meeting 02/10/2017
- Registration now live for MAMIAF Fall 2016 meeting 10/14/2016
- 21st Biennial Forum Videos Now Available 09/01/2016
- Registration now live for the 2016 NY/NJ Fall Meeting 08/24/2016
- Registration now live for NEIAF Fall Meeting 08/17/2016