The Pacific Northwest Intergovernmental Audit Forum (PNIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration now live for the Midwestern Intergovernmental Audit Forum Fall Meeting 07/10/2017
- Registration now live for Mountain and Plains Intergovernmental Audit Forum Summer Meeting 06/12/2017
- Registration now live for Southwest/Southeastern Intergovernmental Audit Forums’ Joint Meeting 06/01/2017
- Registration now live for 2017 NIAF and Cybersecurity Forum 05/17/2017
- Registration live for MAIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017