The Pacific Northwest Intergovernmental Audit Forum (PNIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration now live for 2017 MAMIAF Forum 10/11/2017
- Registration now live for New England Intergovernmental Audit Forum Fall Meeting 08/28/2017
- Registration live for MAIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017
- Registration now live for NEIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017
- Registration now live for NYNJIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017