The Southwest Intergovernmental Audit Forum (SWIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
The SWIAF meets periodically to consider audit problems advanced by any governmental unit in the region.
Recording Available Here
Your Best Self at Work: Aligning Strengths, Emotional Intelligence & Resilience
Ben Dilla, PhD – Mr. Dilla is a managing director of Bold Leader Development, applying positive psychology in leadership coaching, training and consulting, and a management professor in the Gupta College of Business at The University of Dallas.
Joel Bennett, PhD – Mr. Bennett is President of Organizational Wellness & Learning Systems, a consulting firm that specializes in evidence-based wellness, resilience, mental well-being, and catalyzing healthy work cultures from the inside out.
2021 Upcoming Events
- June – December 2021 – Audit Forum Network Webinar Series
- May 18-19, 2021 – National Intergovernmental Audit Forum Virtual Event
- 2020 Audit Forum Network Webinar Series
- 2019 SWIAF/SEIAF Joint Meeting
- 2017 SWIAF/SEIAF Joint Meeting
- 2016 SEIAF/SWIAF Joint Meeting
- 2015 SEIAF/SWIAF Joint Meeting
- 2014 MAMIAF/SEIAF/SWIAF Meeting
- 2013 SEIAF/SWIAF Joint Meeting
- 2011 SEIAF/SWIAF Joint Meeting
Contact: Luis Escalante, Jr., EscalanteL@gao.gov or 214-777-5693