The Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum (WIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada; the territories of Guam and American Samoa; the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; the Freely Associated States of the Federated States of Micronesia; the Republic of Marshall Islands; and the Republic of Palau. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration live for MAIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017
- Registration now live for NEIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017
- Registration now live for NYNJIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017
- Registration now live for PNIAF Spring Meeting 02/10/2017
- Registration now live for MAMIAF Fall 2016 meeting 10/14/2016