The Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum (WIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada; the territories of Guam and American Samoa; the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; the Freely Associated States of the Federated States of Micronesia; the Republic of Marshall Islands; and the Republic of Palau. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration now live for the Midwestern Intergovernmental Audit Forum Fall Meeting 07/10/2017
- Registration now live for Mountain and Plains Intergovernmental Audit Forum Summer Meeting 06/12/2017
- Registration now live for Southwest/Southeastern Intergovernmental Audit Forums’ Joint Meeting 06/01/2017
- Registration now live for 2017 NIAF and Cybersecurity Forum 05/17/2017
- Registration live for MAIAF Spring Meeting 03/27/2017