The Western Intergovernmental Audit Forum (WIAF) is one of ten Regional Audit Forums and serves Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada; the territories of Guam and American Samoa; the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; the Freely Associated States of the Federated States of Micronesia; the Republic of Marshall Islands; and the Republic of Palau. The primary purpose of the Forum is to promote communication, coordination, and cooperation among the federal, state, and local audit agencies throughout our region to foster effectiveness and efficiency of governmental operations.
- Registration now live for PNIAF Spring Meeting 02/10/2017
- Registration now live for MAMIAF Fall 2016 meeting 10/14/2016
- 21st Biennial Forum Videos Now Available 09/01/2016
- Registration now live for the 2016 NY/NJ Fall Meeting 08/24/2016
- Registration now live for NEIAF Fall Meeting 08/17/2016